16TH ANNUAL Indian Rally On Indian Point (IRIP XVI)
Indian Rally On Indian Point
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
May 12th Sunday
- Arrive, check in, gather info at HFR office
- Welcome party 6 pm.
- Pick up your registration package.*
May 13th Monday
- Breakfast provided by HFR 8-10 am
- Free afternoon
- Crawfish festivity provided by Chris Lee. 6-8 pm.
May 14th Tuesday
- Explore the Ozarks with Aaron Zahner. A fun day of riding, food and games organized by Ozark Indian Motorcycle Dealership. Ride leaves at 10 am.
- Dinner provided by HFR 6 pm
May 15th Wednesday
- Dinner hosted by Shriner’s reps 6 pm
- Indian Motorcycle Raffle organized by Indian Owner’s Association. **
- Charity auction to benefit the St. Louis Shriner’s Children Hospital hosted by Danny & Mary.***
May 16th Thursday
- Head down on a ride led by Bob Rears to Rogers, Ark. A great day of riding followed by food provided by Heritage Indian Motorcycle Dealership. Ride leaves at 10 am.
- Dinner provided by IOA 6 pm
May 17th Friday
- Light Lunch provided by HFR at noon
- Bike Show
- Group photo in front of the teepee.
May 18th Saturday
- Breakfast provided by Indian Owner’s Association 8-10 am
- Free afternoon
May 19th Sunday
- Rally ends however if any riders are staying an extra day, we’ll get together for a ride or meals.
Registration is now open. Click below to register.
IRIP Preregistration $55.00 per person – Includes the price of 1 commemorative mug, 1 rally patch, all meals and activities provided by HFR.
This year we are indeed celebrating our 16th year! We hope to make this a very memorable time for all of you. We appreciate all riders who take the time and effort to be a part of IRIP family.
*Registration is required for all attendees to participate in the events listed above. The fee is $55 per person and can be done through Paypal. If you do not wish to use paypal, you may send a check to Hunter’s Friend Resort . Registration covers all meals provided by HFR, commemorative mug and a rally patch. The deadline to register will be April 30th 2019. Late registration will be available onsite but with limited choices.
**3rd year Indian Owner’s Association raffle to win a Dark Horse Indian Chief Motorcycle. Do not miss this event. Tickets are $25 for 1 or $100 for 6. See any of the IOA officers or you can purchase tickets at our office all the way up to the evening of the auction. The proceeds for the sale of the tickets after expenses are donated to St Louis Shriner’s Hospital.
***Charity Auction hosted by Danny Flucke and Mary Malloy Join us for our 7th Annual Shriner’s Children Hospital Auction hosted by Danny and Mary. To date, more than $100,000 has been raised for this charity. Riders can donate items and/or bid on them. All proceeds are donated to the Shriner’s Children’s Hospital immediately after the event so you’ll get a chance to know the total amount raised by you, the IRIP attendees. This auction is not only pure entertainment with lots of laughs but it also provides an opportunity to be a part of a noble cause. Representatives from the hospital will join us this evening and provide information on how Shriner’s Hospital help children with physical challenges.
Main place of events: All events unless noted otherwise will be held at the Hunter’s Friend Resort facilities. The schedule of events is subject to revisions without prior notice. We will do the best we can to host all events at the times listed. However, weather is a big factor for our area and if we have to cancel any activity, refunds will not be given for registration.
Parking: We provide plenty of parking space during this event and will assist you with your trailer parking.
Rides: Small group rides are encouraged during this event due to safety issues. We have maps available at our office for different routes. Please be cautious about the wild life in our area. Please use caution at all times and obey traffic laws. Speed limits are enforced on Indian Point. Missouri has a helmet law.
Disclaimer: Hunter’s Friend Resort, its employees, any volunteers or any person connected to organizing this event do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss of property, injury or death. You participate at this event at your own risk.
Vendors: Space is available for vendors. If you would like to vend for this event, please contact a representative for Hunter’s Friend Resort directly for more information at 800 338 2842