17TH ANNUAL Indian Rally On Indian Point (IRIP XVII)
Indian Rally On Indian Point
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
August 23rd Sunday
- Arrive, check in, gather info at HFR office
- Dinner provided by HFR 6-8 p.m. (BYOB)
- Welcome speech. Convention center
- Pick up your registration package.*
August 24th Monday
- Breakfast provided by HFR 8-10 am. Conv center.
- Free afternoon
- Crawfish dinner provided by Chris Lee. 6-8 pm. Conv center.
August 25th Tuesday
- Ride to Heritage Indian Motorcycle Dealership in Rogers, Ark. Ride leaves at 10 am.
- Lunch is hosted by the dealership onsite.
- Dinner provided by HFR 6-8 pm at the conv center.
- Ladies Night 8:30 pm. Conv center.
August 26th Wednesday
- Dinner hosted by Shriner’s reps 6 pm. Conv center
- Indian Motorcycle Raffle organized by Indian Owner’s Association. **
- Charity auction to benefit the St. Louis Shriner’s Children Hospital hosted by Danny & Mary.***
August 27th Thursday
- Small group rides. Hit your Google Maps and GO
- Dinner provided by Byron and Cendy 6-8 pm
- IOA National meeting at 8 pm Conv. center.
August 28th Friday
- 10 a.m. departure for Roaring River State Park
- Lunch provided at the park
- Group photo at the park
- Dinner provided by Marina Inn at the conv center 6-8 pm
August 29th Saturday
- Breakfast provided by Indian Owner’s Association 8-10 am
- Free afternoon
August 30th Sunday
- Rally ends however if any riders are staying an extra day, we’ll get together for a ride or meals.
Registration is now open. Click below to register.
IRIP Preregistration $65.00 per person – Includes the price of 1 commemorative mug, 1 rally patch, all meals and activities provided by HFR.
If you do not wish to use paypal, please contact us directly at 800 338 2842 to make a payment over the phone or send a payment with a check to be received no later than April 15th 2020.
This year we are indeed celebrating our 17th year! We hope to make this a very memorable time for all of you. We appreciate all riders who take the time and effort to be a part of IRIP family.
*Registration is required for all attendees to participate in the events listed above. The fee is $65 per person and can be done through Paypal. If you do not wish to use paypal, you may send a check to Hunter’s Friend Resort . The deadline to register will be July 15th 2020. Late registration will be available onsite but with limited choices.
**4th year Indian Owner’s Association raffle to win an FTR 1200 Indian Motorcycle. Do not miss this event. Tickets are $25 for 1 or $100 for 5. See any of the IOA officers or you can purchase tickets at our office all the way up to the evening of the auction. The proceeds for the sale of the tickets after expenses are donated to St Louis Shriner’s Hospital.
***Charity Auction hosted by Danny Flucke and Mary Malloy Join us for our 8th Annual Shriner’s Children Hospital Auction hosted by Danny and Mary. To date, more than $150,000 has been raised for this charity. Riders can donate items and/or bid on them. All proceeds are donated to the Shriner’s Children’s Hospital immediately after the event so you’ll get a chance to know the total amount raised by you, the IRIP attendees. This auction is not only pure entertainment with lots of laughs but it also provides an opportunity to be a part of a noble cause. Representatives from the hospital will join us this evening and provide information on how Shriner’s Hospital help children with physical challenges.
Main place of events: All events unless noted otherwise will be held at the Hunter’s Friend Resort facilities. The schedule of events is subject to revisions without prior notice. We will do the best we can to host all events at the times listed. However, weather is a big factor for our area and if we have to cancel any activity, refunds will not be given for registration.
Parking: We provide plenty of parking space during this event and will assist you with your trailer parking.
Rides: Small group rides are encouraged during this event due to safety issues. We have maps available at our office for different routes. Please be cautious about the wild life in our area. Please use caution at all times and obey traffic laws. Speed limits are enforced on Indian Point. Missouri has a helmet law.
Disclaimer: Hunter’s Friend Resort, its employees, any volunteers or any person connected to organizing this event do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss of property, injury or death. You participate at this event at your own risk.
Vendors: Space is available for vendors. If you would like to vend for this event, please contact a representative for Hunter’s Friend Resort directly for more information at 800 338 2842